BNL 0.00% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

All good on my part - notwithstanding the last "report you to my...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    All good on my part - notwithstanding the last "report you to my solicitor" confused.png

Nevertheless, if you pull some of the theory apart and dig a bit deeper, as I did in my post, there are some gems in there.

I would just like to open this one up for a bit of free thinking.

No 256, it's not an attack so take a chill pill on any answers

But if you were the team, it's the risk, rewards, and expenditure you would be factoring in.

As a business connoisseur, it seems you could know this and how much more paper would have to be issued.. ?

Using SMART Directional Horizontal drilling techniques in the Voyager field's Lyons formation to access high-grade helium reservoirs, potentially turning Blue Star Helium (BNL) into a significant producer.

Let's break this down:

Production: The claim of achieving over 12% high-grade helium production is ambitious. While helium grades in the Lyons formation are promising (averaging above 4% and increasing), reaching and consistently maintaining a 12% concentration is challenging and would depend on various geological and technical factors. - we are still waiting on any results so these are bold claims...

It's an interesting read on a team that has clocked this up, it seems.
    Drillers Make Unexpected Discovery with Potential to Transform the US - America Insider

Directional Horizontal Drilling:
    This technique is indeed used in the oil and gas industry for accessing reservoirs that are not directly beneath the drilling site. It allows for longer reach and better access to dispersed or challenging reservoirs. However, its application in helium extraction would depend on the specific geological characteristics of the Lyons formation.

Leads us to Drilling Length and Reservoir Access: The assertion that wells can be drilled up to 12 kilometers long in any direction is technically feasible in the oil and gas industry, but such lengths are not common and can be very expensive. The practicality and cost-effectiveness of such long horizontal wells for helium extraction would need careful evaluation. - Are we not also issuing paper to sub-contractors at this stage?

This one is an interesting thought ---Reservoir Connectivity and 'Fairway' Concept: The idea of connecting multiple high-grade helium reservoirs in a 'Fairway' type formation (akin to a dome, cave, or tunnel effect) is intriguing. It suggests a network of interconnected reservoirs that could potentially be tapped more efficiently. However, this would require extensive geological mapping and understanding of reservoir characteristics.

There is not a lot of research you could benchmark this to with quick searches; I am sure if you had access to a few technical publications, you could pick something up to support this.

This would be a good book to have on the bookshelf BNL ever actually brings gas to market.
    Geology and Production of Helium and Associated Gases - 1st Edition | Elsevier Shop

Increasing Helium Grades: The claim of helium grades increasing every day is optimistic. While helium concentrations can vary within a field, such increases would depend on many factors, including reservoir dynamics, extraction methods, and the specific geology of the area.
    I take you back to the youtube video..

14:51drill one more well each year because
    14:55these these wells will the production
    14:57will decline about one-third every year
    14:59so you've got to keep keep drilling to
    15:01access more gas

While 256's comments outline an ambitious and optimistic scenario for helium extraction using advanced drilling techniques, its feasibility would depend on the ability of the team to keep pushing with the detailed geological surveys, technical assessments, and economic considerations. The notion of accessing and efficiently producing high-grade helium from interconnected reservoirs in the Lyons formation is promising but would require validation through much more exploration and drilling activities.

Which leads me too.. independently certified by SPROULE ...
    https://sproule.com/case-studies/helium_exploration_to_appraisal/

"....he has demonstrated that by putting his money where his mouth is by taking out a margin loan against his own shares."

This, respectfully disagree, along with many others who have been paying the bills over the last 4 years.

Last edited by DGcruzing: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5497132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9440990 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 722781
Last updated 10.52am 07/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.