BNL 0.00% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Hi @DGcruzing ...lol NICE post..thanks mate .your summary looks...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Hi @DGcruzing ...lol NICE post..thanks mate .
    your summary looks much better, when you are Not putting me down.....lol..thanks

Your SPROULE, report was done in 2022 I think.

IMO .....institutional Fund manager are RUTHLESS.
    From the last CR of 300M shares , i believe they have given the Nod to SELL BNL share No Matter What price based on the No pressure results and Trent's margin call, icing on the cake now So to speak...lol...
    IMO.. They might still have another 100M shares left to Sell ..I don't know just guessing..lol

In My opinion...this is Not a reason to sell A GAS FILLED AND SATURATED HIGH-GRADE HELIUM FAIRWAY RESERVOIR...lol....Which is
    . Only 230m away from and proven 134ft 8.8 % Gas Column...lol..and a Margin Call...lol

My opinion only, but Seriously maybe not ...lol...
    I wish you guys had some extra cash ,too accumulate these cheap BNL shares ....lol..IMO ..DYOR......These share prices will Not be down at these levels for much longer ...IMO Trent
    is analysing the curves on the chart/ graphs on the last wire login results and I believe Trent will be implementing the knowledge learnt from BBB# 33 and Bolling #4 Wells much clearer , now that Trent and the team are in the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway Reservoir...lol.... IMO this will make a huge difference of understanding CURVES and the Fairway...lol

Let's turn this disastrous Share Price around Trent We need some positive news From You and SPROULE......

DYOR

GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $956 127.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 491142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9715045 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 784415
Last updated 14.53pm 30/04/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.