BNL 17.7% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

Now your talking..lolBut , No thumbs up or lights Bulbs On again...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Now your talking..lol
    But ,
    No thumbs up or lights Bulbs On again from @Sk1nman...lol.....I guess you don't like my thoughts either...lol.. biggrin.png
    But...
    You could have a point there @Sk1nman...lol

But my thoughts, were , that if there is to be another CR , I believe 100% , Guarantee you, Trent and all His mates will be putting there hands up for these shares at say 0.004 cents shares...lol ......

And my second thoughts are we can get away with No CR , because we should have about AUD$5M or so left in the bank to do this next Deep Drill and i believe 99.9%...lol... we will be in production with this next Deep Drill with flow rate pressure too this time ,..lol costing us about AUD$1.2 , and then when SPROULE and Trent pop the Caps off ...lol... so to speak and check out BBB#33 & BOLLING #4 Wells and see how much Helium gas has gathered in those 300m x 300mm gas production wells... lol...they will have NO choice but to go into production OR.......ALL the Magic HOUDINI HELIUM GAS ATOMS will start too escape...lol

And my third thought is I believe Trent in now is accumulating at these Brilliantly low prices
    ...lol.. instead of meeting any silly Margin call Commitments at 0.021 cents ... lol , he can get the same shares back at 0.006cents now ...lol... Trent lost nothing from the shares sold out from the margin call he didn't even pay for those shares he got , WE gave them to him remember...lol ..these are the shares he gambled with...lol... but the way I see this situation playing out now ... is that we all knew Share price would plummet... once the Market realised what Trent had done.. lol , and i believe the next announcement could be Trent is now BUYING....lol..I hope so ...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $17.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.92K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3319992 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3140072 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 456589
Last updated 11.46am 21/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.