BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

I never got a call to participate in the capital raise, i guess...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I never got a call to participate in the capital raise, i guess Trent doesnt like me, even though I am a very large holder.

I could never understand the strategy of buying up leases and not being able to explore at the same time, or at least deoing serious background work, but Trent will blame the Biden changes for the delays.

I could never understand why we were Diamond or Platinum sponsor at a helium Conference, what did Trent expect out of this? Waste of a huge amount of $.

We seem to find helium in the water wells we drill, maybe we should search for water?

Trents bio: Experienced geoscientist with20+ years in upstream oil, gasand helium. Originatednumerous projects from conceptor acquisition through todiscovery, appraisal,development and exit in theUSA, Australia and AsiaFormerly with BHP Petroleum,Woodside Energy, RPS Energy,and Entek Energy Ltd intechnical, new ventures,managerial, executive officer,director, consultant and advisoryroles.

Now he can add unable to run a successful company to his resume.

I truly hope Trent succeeds, its not looking like he can at this stage, maybe we need Joanne back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.014K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3594677 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3678357 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.