HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Ann: Update on BDO's IER, page-18

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Just an FYI for whatever its worth. I was at a conference on Tuesday and BDO were there. I had a quick chat to one of the speakers and he didn't know of HML but did know of times when if there are moving parts and lots of sub businesses theses IERs can take 10 months. He said its unusual, but if ASIC or ASX are involved, then they are meticulous. Main problem is moving parts, the businesses units inside keep evolving, its like trying to nail jelly to a wall, they keep asking for updates then get updates and (oversight from ASIC and ASX who as I understood line item everything) which just takes a long time. So yes they can take this long, no it isn't a particular red-flag and no he hadn't heard of the company. Take it as however but to me that he hadn't heard of this one doesn't mean its a good thing, but I have some relief in that it is not an internally notorious company or being brought up in national call ins. I guess if they walked away from it or were getting obstruction from HML then ASX or ASIC would be in there, which doesn't appear to be the case.
    That said...imminent SMH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.