HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I doubt $1.17 is realistic anymore...I posted that 1.5 months...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I doubt $1.17 is realistic anymore...I posted that 1.5 months ago. Since then BHD is trading at an even greater discount to NTA. Whilst HML told ASX BDO report would be ready by end of March and we are now over half way through April. If BLA outcome is anything to go by when trust is broken, anything above $1 is probably good for us.

At this point i think we are better off if they just keep the LIC in voluntary suspension for another few years until they either recover value, or wind down the unlisted assets in an orderly manner.

Other scenarios include running the fund down to zero, or a potential class action.

I've tried to remain as positive as possible during this ordeal hoping for a miracle, but there is next to no communication from management and we have been left to speculate in the dark for almost 1 yr.

If HML really do have some master plan, why do they refuse to communicate with shareholders.
    Its unfair on the BHD share price as well as its been dragged into all this stuff.

I really do hope im wrong about all this and we end up pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by jim.rogers: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.