PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Ann: Update on BFS and the establishment of a sustainable magnet, page-15

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    I was wrong and I admit it, However from what was said in this "Update" the wait will be well worth it.

Points of note:
    1) Cash in Bank is solid and more than enough to sustain operations till the "Definative" BFS is released.
    2) The new Resin process sounds like it will be a game changer, especially when delivering to a Processing plant designed specifically for it
    3) MREC of 33% NdPr confirmed, which implies they are getting around 90% TREO at least (Could be wrong it would depend on how much they are suppressing La and Ce).
    4) Timing is interesting, with indications that the UK plant could be ready as soon as the mine is producing.
    5) List of Consultants include most of the best in their game, if anybody can deliver this mob should
    6) Mine development is still on track to commence Q1 and at around the same cost of the PFS $130M
    7) Which raises a very interesting observation: If the new Resin process is not adding much cost, perhaps this propriety process will completely replace the initially discussed MREC route ?
    8) This is all about the "Green" revolution, If your not into ESG compliance join the Luddites.

It is going to very be interesting to see how each of the two exchanges receive this News, I think the UK will love it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.