BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Update on Biotron HIV-1 And COVID-19 Programs, page-52

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2408
    Klotho,

you're right, this is no earth moving announcement, but rather, left field progress. We thought we had heard the last of HIV news for a while, that is, when the results from Novembers new programs come through mid next year. But further advancing with HIV was inevitable once they finally worked out 225's mode of action, which took 2 years of further research.

Very welcome news that the powers behind HIV monitoring in Australia feel that another trial should kick off to demonstrate what Biotron are suggesting, or not.

As for Biotron stating in black in white what MM referred to in the interview about non equity funding for COVID human trials, it cannot be overstated. There is not a chance in the Jokers worst nightmare that Biotron would be declaring this if funding arrangements weren't seriously on the COVID table. But the real thing is not so much the funding itself, but what is driving the desire for such funding...... dare we say that the human COVID trial(s) is one news event away.

Coinsidering that MM made several references to the COVID human trial "outside US" will be a breeze compared to conducting a HIV trial, then I am very confident we'll be hearing more on this immanently.

Trolls, trolls, come out wherever you are. Oh, I forgot, I can't see them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.