MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on BLA for Graft Versus Host Disease, page-190

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Very disappointed and fuming with anger and resentment towards FDA....it seems the whole world is ready to start the new treatments with natural products except FDA (USA) and big pharma....trillions are at stake...there is more politics in that decision than science - yet again....the people with power will do anything to delay, prolong these new therapies coming to the market....yes, it was in the bag, even experts were very positive considering the group of patients waiting for this approval...today our brilliant results for COVID19 are all but forgotten...it will be ironic really that the COVID19 treatment may get faster approval than aGvhd...and HOW pray FDA imagine MSB do that additional trial? They are generous enough to suggest we do it with ADULTS....excuse me? this application was NOT for adults!....so yeah...let's be mean and pick half of the children for placebo treatment so they can die (slowly but surely)....the publicity would have been horrendous for FDA, but as IF they cared....this is my 5 c...I know the sell down will be awful but there are a lot of ppl with nice fat profits still there (buying at $1-$3 so they will be taking it off the table and who could blame them...no selling for me on open for sure....GL to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $2.821M 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20688 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 35000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.