MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

@Nydem Thank you for being honest and true to your word for...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    @Nydem Thank you for being honest and true to your word for giving your position this morning. I have followed suit and divested 2/3 of my position.
    I have been taking in the massive amounts of speculation over the last few days not just from this board but Twitter as well, Twitter generally brings out the traders who seem to have a much less emotional play and see facts for what they are. They seem to know the FDA better than some on this board claim to understand. I am a little blind sighted by the decision for a adult trial while applying for an approval for pediatrics, this all comes with additional cash burn and as we all know time is everything and that nothing is just around the corner with biotechs. First in place treatment is very powerful in investors eyes and if they see delays beyond the Covid crisis then we may begin to loose that steam. IMO

I believe in SI and his team, however I am more interested in what comes of the next month with Covid trials approaching an interim point.
    FDA are questioning the ability to measure potency saying. I quote from 2/10/2020 Ann

"The FDA also identified a need for further scientific rationale to demonstrate the relationship of potency measurements to the product’s biologic activity. Assays measuring the potency of remestemcel-L will continue to be refined to provide further scientific rationale for its use in severe
    inflammatory diseases with high mortality risk, such as SR-aGVHD and COVID-19 ARDS."

Further scientific rationale - Assays - Continue to be refined - Rationale for use

These keywords summarise that the ability to prove Rem-L works in covid patients is dependant on these Assays and if it can not be proven to a FDA standard (who keeps moving the goalposts mind you), what does this do for the Trial outcome, where does it leave the 10k treatments pre manufactured in anticipation of approval pediatric SR-aGvHD?

I am still holding a small parcel but from this Ann I feel a personal De risk is in order for my family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.