MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

"The BLA resubmission of January 2023 included long-term...

1. 7,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6763
    "The BLA resubmission of January 2023 included long-term follow-up data from the Phase 3 trial by the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) showing 50% survival through more than 4 years of follow-up for remestemcel-L treated patients in the Phase 3 trial for whom less than 20% survival at two years was expected based on disease severity. The resubmission also included a post-hoc propensity matched study showing 6 month survival was 67% with remestemcel-L vs 10% with other unapproved therapies in highest-risk patients as identified using the Mount Sinai Acute GVHD International Consortium (MAGIC). These pediatric data provide further support for use of remestemcelL in the proposed study in high-risk adults with SR-aGVHD"

But I want an adult RCT screamed the stubborn King as he stamped his feet....

That is an appalling decision for patients. I've taken a decent hit to my portfolio on this. Nothing compared to others on here. Its hurting, but that's investing. The real travesty are the patients in this. Those are compelling results and patients are going to die, who might otherwise not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.