MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

.... and people wondered why I continually wanted a CLBP...

1. 15,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5586
    .... and people wondered why I continually wanted a CLBP partnership deal signed off upon prior to PDUFA date (see below posts) - even a less lucrative one when the share price was around $1.20 would be better than (I believe) we will get now ... @dachopper where is their position of strength now - Mesoblast is in a very vulnerable position after today's events no matter what they said in the CC

I don't see any 'partnerships' for CLBP now .... just an opportunistic takeover offer - why would I payout the big bucks for a part of something when you can attempt to take it all .... CHF is the red herring if the never ending "FDA meeting" ever occurs but apart from that we are in a vulnerable position as some big pharma are probably circling

... and for those claiming "oh but the blocking stakes of SI, Gregory etc" .... nothing stopping a big pharma lobbing an opportunistic bid and buying all it can for that price .... try running a company when a big pharma entity has (say) 40% of the SOI .... good luck when the voting comes around ? Off for a long lunch ... try and have a great weekend MSB'ers

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2023-the-final-countdown.7156737/page-304?post_id=67476451

Everyone keeps saying the same thing on the MSB forums over the last few days .... "after FDA approval" .... What happens if Remestemcel-L is rejected by the FDA ? Imagine how opportunistic the partnership offers by big pharma will be for CLBP partnership in that scenario ?

Some only want to focus on the strength of negotiations for a CLBP partnership after FDA approval of Remestemcel-L without looking at the other side of the equation of how Mesoblast would be negotiating from extreme weakness should the BLA resubmission be rejected ?

IMHO a CLBP partnership should be secured prior to 2 August as a hedge / stability.... I honestly believe that with the strength of the CLBP results and the recent FDA RMAT designation and reduced trial term (12 months) that there would have been 'reasonable' offers around for CLBP .... why not give the company 'stability' by securing one prior to what I believe is a 70/30 shot at approval for Remestemcel-L ? There is still a 30% chance it could be rejected IMO and anyone who thinks big pharma aren't going to pounce on that opportunistic scenario should it arise are kidding themselves

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2023-the-final-countdown.7156737/page-1332?post_id=68619784
    Last edited by col69: 04/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.01 96.5¢ $7.757M 7.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 274918 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.