MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on BLA for Graft Versus Host Disease, page-730

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    When you say "the Covid vaccines", could you specify which ones? I've only researched the mRNA ones and I'd be grateful if you could provide a link to what you think is the most robust evidence they've reduced rates of hospitalisations and ICU admission.

My eldest daughter went to ER with chest pains after Pfizer but there was a long wait and she left without being seen. Is there any scarring that might predispose her to CHF in the future? I have to hope not. Since having all the recommended jabs, she's had four respiratory infections, Covid twice (caught from a triple jabbed friend), and each time requiring urgent medical attention (an overnight stay in hospital and a trip to a paramedic in the UK). Two members of my family in the UK caught Covid from her, as did half of her partner's family in Spain (one of whom was furious because he couldn't see his mother who was dying hospital). My daughter is on immune suppression (a category excluded from the trials) so it's likely all risk. To her, it's no longer even a health product. It's about "being able to participate in society".

In the original RCTs against alpha (where they should have been most effective), the mRNA drugs didn't show benefit in mortality or morbidity in approx 70 000 participants.

A friend of mine, who's a highly cited researcher in a scientific discipline, believed in the generally safe and effective narrative but began to have doubts when he read Pfizer's 6 month report and learned there were more deaths in the treatment group. The clincher for him, however, was when he listened to the FDA ADCOM on boosters (available on YT) all the way through. He was impressed by Sterne's talk on real world confounding factors (I'd have thought that was just common sense if you rely on testing, rather than biomarkers from blood, in a climate of such vicious censorship).

I sent him a link to an interview with Professor Norman Fenton. He really liked him (he also has an engineering background) and got hold of his paper himself.

Below is an article with links to analysis by Professors Fenton and Neil, saying efficacy is an illusion because of various tricks such as misclassification of vaccine status:

https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com/p/the-very-best-of-cheap-trick?utm_source=cross-post&publication_id=1229032&post_id=135438391&isFreemail=true&utm_campaign=516896&utm_medium=email

As for "misinformation" comoing from"anti vaxxers", most of the early "misinformation" can be traced back to the FDA. A big difference between what they say and what they show. Happy to go into it in the greatest possible detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.