MSB 0.00% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on BLA for Graft Versus Host Disease, page-756

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5118
    What’s your definition of an anti vaxxer? I’ve taken every recommended vaccine on the list. Anti vaxxer? I think not.

Do you hold a medical licence? If so, this kind of dismissive e attitude is concerning but also confounding as to how you could have even gotten through uni with the attitude.

The idea that ppl would prefer covid instead of pericarditis is incredibly uninformed. I’ve had pericarditis and was lucky enough to only need a few days in hospital. Pericarditis afflicts health young people, particularly men (of which I am one). Covid generally only affects older people who are always going to catch something and/or middle age people who have neglected to look after their own health (no one’s fault but their own).

”people died from covid”

Ok? No one enjoys death. Or taxes. Or any number of other things. You aren’t special simply because you sit around panicking about a viral respiratory illness.

But over the top unscientific, emotional reactions like yours do not help anyone.

Your fascination with covid vaccines has kept zero people from catching covid. It has not stopped you from transmitting covid, and nobody is alive because you took endless covid vaccines.
    Last edited by dawgfather: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 $1.00 $1.097M 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27017 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 38506 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.