AMD 12.5% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: Update on Boromo Gold Acquisition, page-7

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    I'm not sure that you are understanding me so I will provide more information.

I am not familiar with WAF. I hope your investment works out for you.

I lost out well over 90% of my investment in GMR after supporting them for at least 5 years.

Same goes for AMD aka SEG aka......

My opinion is based on fact. Its based on supporting 2 of the 3 companies that you have mentioned. IMHO SM will not deliver. All you need to do is read pretty much every announcement over the last 5 years and there is for most part, no detail. Same with this one.

Of course it mentions GOLD. However where are the grades? Where is the resource?

Sorry ~ things are not what they seem, and I get how you feel. Don't worry ~ I was totally sucked in.

Do yourself a favor and call management and ask detailed questions about share consolidation and why there have been 2 so far (AMD and SEG) and the potential for a 3rd. Do that and then, sorry but be extremely careful with the answer.

I do hope that your investment goes well. Wish you all the best and please enjoy your weekend.

Gracie
    PS. Feel free to read my SEG posts from many years ago to give you a history and to be fair ~ facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.481K 2.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 57224155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 85291953 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.