BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on BPX Token, page-30

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi @retire early - I have already ‘put my money where my mouth is” as you so elegantly put it. Those that have been on this thread for a while know that I have a substantial amount of shares invested in BPG. I have also stated that it is not the size of the parcel that matters, but to collectively work together to let the board know how the investors are feeling - in a constructive manner. 

Again, I made a decision to buy BPG based on the information on hand at that moment in time. I have been investing  in Crypto Currencies for a number of years so very aware of all the risks.

As previously stated. BPG is what I class as a high risk investment and I have always treated it as such. No investment is garunteed and as an investor, we have to go along for the ride. 

I am sure that if you read through my past posts that you will read that I have put forward facts based on my interactions with all levels of BPG management. 

As such, I will be watching the opening and definitely be buying when the opportunity presents itself in line with my strategy for this stock. 

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.