BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on BPX Token, page-59

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    It's good news.... finally.... just 8 months late and 12 months late than what I signed up for...

Call me hard to please, just I'm not shouting 'Yee-Ha', more like 'About F-ing Time'.

Further, this doesn't mean that BPG will start trading again anytime soon, there's still three hurdles I know of.... the;

● Compliance requirement - obtaining an AFSL license.
    ● Meeting the ASIC requirements (which we're not privvi to know what grounds they were passed to ASIC for investigation)
    ● The two ASX requirements...
    ○ Back door listing (probably not relevant now since departing company with Soarlabs).
    ○ Significant change in Business Activities (recompliance with ASX listing rules as they change their business classification).

Launching the crypto exchange just means a source of income (they're desperate for cash, so this should help). They still need to market it, attract customers (that's no easy feat in the current crypto climate). I think woo'ing people off their existing exchanges will be even harder now.

IMO, Best thing for BPG is to stay in suspension (Not that they have a choice) until the exchange is making regular decent income... April '19 earliest I'm thinking.

It's good news, unexpected. Just the simple fact is, had BPG been trading this last year, the SP would, IMO, be trading at 0.001 with the odd spike to 0.002. Had I had my funds in my other stocks, I'd be up 3 or 5 fold.

If BPX takes off with flying colours, and when BPG comes out of suspension the SP rockets at least 3 fold, then I'll humbly take all words back and admit I was wrong/BPG were right.

For now, I remain skeptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.