ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    re: Ann: Update on Business Plan and Key Exec... Before anyone gets all bitter and twisted the press release did say....
    =====
    Large numbers of refractory gold and silver deposits known to exist world-wide are unable to be developed for a variety of reasons including environmental, permitting and infrastructure issues.

Many of these deposits, including several being investigated by the Company, are known to be able to produce concentrate with grades of 40g/t to 50g/t Au or more, and capable of being transported economically in shipping containers to permitted processing locations
    =====

Only one of these options needs to come good. But that does not mean, the ore is available from a willing seller. Its only good if it can go through the plant as well.

Who knows what effect a 50g/t ore will do through a plant designed for 3 g/t.
    l
    I like what PGI are doing, I do hold shares, but I darn well want to understand if they have their head screwed on right. Over the time I have held them they have been somewhat rank amateurs.

BJ seemed to be the only one with much of a clue.

Other than the tech guys the rest of the Board are the all very-important processors of the correct paperwork. Very light on for indians.

For those still interested, the output looks somewhere between 2.1 and 2.4 g/t gold, and they do have some optionality on feed, but don't expect runs on the board soon with that new ore feed. 18 months minimum. See if I am correct.

Hope that a rising silver price does its job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $744 186K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 71107639 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 46760118 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.