X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Update on Co-O Operation and Voluntary Suspension in Trading, page-117

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Nice. So we're getting a timeline together now:

15 - Feb: RV is terminated as president of PMC (and likely president of Filipino operations at X64): The source claims our lawyer, Peter Javier, says it was effective immediately but the x64 press release says he has 6 months grace
    1- Mar: Tribal groups vote to expel X64 and its staff for failing to make a royalties payment. No word yet on whether that payment was made or not
    13 - Mar: X64 directors voted from the board of PMC
    27 - Mar: X64 wins a TRO against RV
    29 - Mar: Rodrigo clan members declare RV persona non grata for "allowing the release of the royalty share to the CADT 136 leaders" against their opposition. <- When did he do that, I wonder? Are the IP leaders who signed the first persona non grata writ the 'CADT 136 leaders'?

Pretty much neatly frames everything and explains some of the motivations in play.

Do we not have something from the bank, showing us making a 4 million dollar transfer? It was between Komo Diti and PMC, 2 separate companies. This evidence has to exist. Surely presenting such evidence shoots RV's case out of the water.

And correct me if I read those articles wrong but, the boss installed a former policeman as company president?

Time to go buy some more popcorn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.