CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Commissioning of Plant-CDU.AX, page-30

1. 8,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8193
    Thanks for that WW, and yes Hoots I was aware of the 8 month commissioning process, that seems to be being sped up a lot.
    So going back to the statement from 2 weeks ago.....
    " Commissioning activity is currently focused on copper production only, incorporating the jigs (coarse native copper), gravity (fine native copper) and flotation (sulphide copper) circuits, with ore feed planned at the latest Monday 30th May. Whilst this is four weeks after our target date, it will result in being behind in only two weeks of planned production due to changes in ramp-up rates."

First it states " Commissioning activity is currently focused on copper production only", makes it sound that they are currently doing the commissioning. Then.....
    "with ore feed planned at the latest Monday 30th May."
    To a lay person, commissioning finished and right into it.

Then....
    "Whilst this is four weeks after our target date, it will result in being behind in only two weeks of planned production due to changes in ramp-up rates."
    Fully ramped up to catch up to the scheduled time-table, well the latest one anyway.

Which begs the question of why can the ramp up rate be faster? Why wasn't it this fast to begin with? Are they cutting corners with the faster ramp up and risk a major problem occurring by doing so? If not, why wasn't it planned to ramp up this fast in the first place?

They are so good at tying themselves up in knots in their announcements. I agree with A1Patrol, let's see if anything is produced by the end of June at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.