CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

In all honesty Hoots they probably cant tell you with 100%...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    In all honesty Hoots they probably cant tell you with 100% certainty of the concentrate grade with it must likely changing hourly or daily whilst commissioning optimisation of the process in on going that coupled with more than likely processing transitional ore that is a mixed bag of species.

I do find it does really matter if its 25% or 30% and have mathematically shown the difference on here before when taking into account freight and TC/RC's and is the reason why I like the high native copper concentration so much. 80% less then the stated 90% isnt unreasonable during this period and sure it will improve over time tweaking the gravity circuit.

And on that matter being the circuit is before flotation obviously, I suspect they would of used the 100 000 tonne mixed bag of native copper oxidized ore grading 1.68% to fine tune the gravity circuit first given that the maximum recovery expected from the oxidised ore is 65% thus limiting losses whilst commissioning plus the fact the closest heap leach operation at the Great Australian is no longer operating if the wished to toll treat. Would of been my plan anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.