CLZ 0.00% 0.2¢ classic minerals ltd

nerdslayer...you could have slayed this nerd with a bit more...

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    nerdslayer...
    you could have slayed this nerd with a bit more investigation...

retrofit of anchors after pouring concrete is not to engineering spec, since you cant gaurantee the quality of the bonds. ok i can see the logic in adjusting the final positions of the modules on the slab before deciding the anchor points, but that's not structually ideal

i owe an apology because when i expand the photos to full size i can see they have provided bolts for one module of the plant, probably the ball mill, and the slab is thickened for the ball mill location ...all good....on another photo i see 6 cut out metal drums for form work, possibly to pour extra concrete and raise the ball mill above the slab at the anchor points, but they haven't in the end result....the finished photo, it looks like the floor is flush without any upstands, but they do have sumps (??) to drain excess water off the slab (??), or are these foundations for leach tanks(??).... they're not perfect, but neither am i in my analysis. meanwhile they're making that parker guy from alaska look like a genius..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.102M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.80K 10.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 79767276 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31467581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.