GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Update on continued expansion of IDTF platform in USA, page-89

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    I think i posted a few weeks ago that it wouldn't surprise me if the June quarter revenue was below $1m.

Anyhow, the June quarter will be what it is. The focus is on these patient numbers from the US IDTF business. And if they can put out an average revenue per patient. That will give us some good metrics to model upcoming revenue. Remember there is a 90 lag in receiving the funds. So for me the focus is on patient numbers.

Other items to look out for:

Product manufacturing dollars spent during the quarter. Will give some idea as to the number of prizmas and patches produced.

Updates on Livecare and All Country Home in the US. When these guys start actively advertising the prizma could result in some serious orders!

Meditel update. IMO these guys are a solid client and will just tick away doing what they do.

Taiwan and FCL. IMO I have written FCL off. Happy to be wrong though.

China NMPA and factory. As I said, this could be a while away, my focus is on the US IDTF and the distributors.

I'm not sure we will get much in the way of further updates on the US IDTF business given the recent announcements. But happy to be wrong.

My overall focus for the next 6 months are the IDTF patient numbers as these will convert to revenue. 17 hospitals is enough scale to start moving some prizma and patches. If they can push up toward say 50 hospitals over the next 12 months then IMO we have a serous business. Both in terms of cash flow and distribution platform.

In terms of further dilution I really can't see why they would raise more equity now and at these levels. They should have more than enough cash to see them to a cash flow positive position, which will come this half. If a large purchase order needed funding they should look at other options. Maybe they will need to scale the IDTF business via acquisition which could be a good problem to have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.