BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

yes I am negative but considering how long these bozos have tied...

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    yes I am negative but considering how long these bozos have tied our money up, I have a right to be attacking them.

re their response they wrote ages ago. Just look at the answers they gave - like, they have had their own legal advice and everything is fine. I mean, geez Louise, the regulator isn't going to accept that arrogant response. There were no specifics in their responses, purely very short answers that you could drive a truck through. Just because they put some ink in every box, doesn't mean that they have fulfilled their obligation. BPG have to actually demonstrate their answers that would satisfy the question beyond doubt. They didn't do that and can be summed up with the ASX's response as follows:
    " it still has concerns about BPG’s operation of its cryptocurrency exchange, BPG’s disclosure around the development of its cryptocurrency exchange and the legal status of the BPX loyalty tokens; and • it intends to continue the suspension of BPG’s securities until it is satisfied by the outcome of ASIC and ASX’s ongoing investigations into these matters and is otherwise satisfied that BPG’s securities are fit for reinstatement"

So the above means that BPG have to actually answer their questions properly and with detail. We all know the shambles around Soarlabs and Noetic and the deals done including Phua's pocket lining. If the regulators are concerned about the legal status of their tokens - well, that may need to go to court and you are talking many, many months delays. Both ASIC and the ASX won't let them re-list until they are satisfied that there were no fiduciary breaches. IMO, there were many fiduciary breaches which is why I am a realist.

Do I want BPG to re-list - absolutely but based on the above - I can't see it.

Sorry to the uprampers and apologists for Phua and co but look at the facts. As has been said before "You can't handle the truth"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.