BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Re reading this a second/third time it seems that BPG have...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926

Re reading this a second/third time it seems that BPG have addressed/responded to the two bullet points listed.

30th Jan is when the ASX told BPG what they need to do to relist.

As of 4th Feb is when BPG has responded to ASX on these queries (if I'm reading it right - esp. given this announcement is on the 5th suggesting it's something happened/they've done). So seems like the ball is currently in the ASX's court.

I was thinking about this last night; I don't want/need to hear about BPX updates, at least not until BPG issues are resolved and resumes trading. Hence being an investor of BPG, I want BPG news.

So I'm happy with the announcements today. At least it's something and not keeping investors in the dark.

Ongoing announcements about BPX, new coins being added, new features, milestone number of users/ trades etc would all be nice price sensitive announcements but are fairly immaterial if BPG are not treading, hence spruiking the exchange has been pretty low key.

So I still believe:

1. the BPX Tokens will be considered a Managed Investment Scheme, so it'll be nice to receive an update on how BPG are progressing / current status is with this.

2. BPG need to fully disclose all wheeling and dealings they did with Soar/Noetic/that other developer in order to get the exchange up and running.... but probably just need to disclose this to the ASX, not us.

3. If "Operating a Crypto Exchange" = a significant change in Business Activities, and that BPG need to obtain SH approval for this.

4. There's possibly some KYC operational requirements that BPG need to prove they comply with, but I believe BPG are / almost are on top of this.

I don't really care how BPG seemingly 'pulled a rabbit out of a hat' thus far (as I like to say). But to @carnabombers point, IMO there's still a long way to go, but hopefully BPG will be transparent with us SH about what's going on mo hing forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.