BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on continued suspension of securities, page-25

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    https://www.bytepowerx.com

I spent some time trawling through old announcements/ here's a refresher of events.....

27/12/17 - Suspension from Official Quotation
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1444/1444394-4f6c4ac5dbe80b94ae587dc4167aecbf.jpg

<<<<< ASX QUERY 1 >>>>>
    03/01/18 - Soarcoins suspended /COMPANY X Letter posted

10/01/18 - BPG respond to ASX Aware letter (about SoarLabs and that "COMPANY X" message, sequence of events over that New Year period).
    <<<<< That Query Closed? >>>>>

<<<<< ASX QUERY 2 >>>>>
    10/01/18 - BPG announce agreement with Noetic

18/01/18 - ASX Query BPG on Noetic Agreement / speed of agreement / Noetic website etc
    08/02/18 - BPG Respond
    19/02/18 - The above is announced to market

19/02/18 - BPG announce "Letter to SH", that ASX are not satisfied with BPG's response and the matter has been referred to ASIC
    <<<<< The above is (partiality) what ASIC infringement is for (see below) >>>>>

<<<<< ASX QUERY 3 >>>>>
    01/08/18 - ASX Query BPG  about the legal status of their BPX tokens and if they need an AFS License etc.
    05/09/18 - BPG Respond 
    <<<<< I assume this is ongoing >>>>>

13/12/18 - ASIC Infringement Notice, advising BPG need to pay $33k for not disclosing information between 14/12/17 (Soarlabs failings) and 10/01/18 (Noetic Agreement)... I.e. QUERY 2 above, and partially QUERY 1, but I assumed ASX were satisfied with BPG's response there.

So anyone (like me) who is curious what ASX and ASIC are still investigating,  it's pretty much the BPG + Noetic contact and the winding down of SoarLabs out of the picture; When BPG (Actually BPPL) signed the agreement with Noetic, SoarLabs were at the time 49% owners of BPPL.  BPG claimed they didn't need SoarLabs to agree to this Noetic deal...

The remaining beef that ASX + ASIC have with BPG which they are asking about is all there in that announcement of 19/02/18:

2A1065409_BPG.pdf

Yeah, reading this over again,  BPG have a really long way to go yet IMO.  It took ASIC 10 months just to determine BPG hadn't met their continuous disclosure obligations for a month period.... now they still got to vet all the contractual paperwork, make sure there are no porkies etc...

Relisting in early 2020 IMO, having reread all this over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.