CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Imo, I supposed there wouldn't have been any "factual...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Imo, I supposed there wouldn't have been any "factual inaccuracies" made by BOZ who has been on HC IAM posts here for sometime now had there been full and frank disclosures made for him/her to base/assess their own opinion 's on .... I for one imo still consider that there is a whole lot more to this story than what has been disclosed thus far to us the shareholders .... I still in my own assessment of things don't know/understand why the CBA pilot failed given we were all advised by the Co that IAM had meet or exceeded all CBA requirements and I would still like to know "formerly" as to the full reasons behind by the CBA failing to entering a contractual agreement with IAM.

I personally find it also quite ludicious that the moderators here can moderate a post purely on the bases of some other persons assumptions/reporting..( Hearsay !! ?? is what I call it) ..it would imo be nice to be actually advised on what those supposed "Factual Inaccuracies" are and what the real facts/situation truely is/are by the person doing the reporting to the HC mediators.....

Oh well .... now I wait to see if my post will now be moderated for alledged/possible "Factual inaccuracies" if any....

Like always DYOR & DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 987425 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 713875 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.