CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I’ve re-read PC email replies.I’m not sure if anyone else has...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I’ve re-read PC email replies.

I’m not sure if anyone else has contacted him, but my efforts to do so have given me a slightly different perspective than reading Hot Copper posts.

PC mentioned he noticed that CBA finished their ‘Newco’ project (which was something to do with creating a separate listed vehicle for their wealth management operations) and a reversal of their previous announced strategy.

He also mentioned to me that dealing with CBA constituted a ‘moral hazard’ and that, as such, it was better to move on. So it sounded like a bilateral, bipartisan decision rather than an outright rejection of Intiger’s services by CBA. Hmm, sounds like CBA really doesn’t know whether it’s coming or going regarding FP industry or what the hell its doing.

As I said before, there is still optimism that the software can be potentially game changing. The inertia of FP industry is still very staggering and it really sounded like the culture is hard to shift. As we know, when PC used Intiger services his FP practice won FP service of the year in Australia.

Cue the sarcastic one liner comments but I can only really reiterate my support for PC and one never knows what 2020 brings. Even a small slice of some sort of success would be nice. I’m down 6 figures.

Making money ain’t easy eh?

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 987425 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 713875 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.