OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hi marsch85, These guys are professionals and also know way more...

1. 501 Posts.
    Hi marsch85,

These guys are professionals and also know way more than we do about what is coming.

All your points 1-5 are quite valid. I was actually just thinking about Intel Capital, I think their MOU pledges pledges market development capital, perhaps they will be willing to chip in later. I think this may have been held off so the other chippies are not scared away, and behind the scenes Intel would back Xped with an equity stake to develop their sales pipeline after Xped is established with other chippies.

There will be probably be revenue coming in later this year, so I suppose they can re-assess the situation in around September-October. Current funds without more revenue could last till around Q3 FY17-18, or longer if they tighten the belt.

I think the rush to raise was a bit driven by the Trump election uncertainty, which may not be the financial disaster everyone kept banging on about.

For acquisitions (If any), they should go for cash flow positive profit making outfits and not overpay and all will be OK.

I am confident Xped will succeed. I think we could be pleasantly surprised quite soon, something big is brewing IMO.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.