FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Update on Corporate Review and Management Changes, page-17

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Well this is going to be a bloodbath.

Of course the previous board was even worse than we all feared. I expect the new board to recoup shareholders money misappropriated by the previous board to the utmost degree possible by law.

Good news is our new board is ridiculously strong - very well positioned to bring us to production.

Negative though: $1.5m in corporate costs a year now - they are all being paid A LOT. We better get results for that kind of salary. As they say pay peanuts get monkeys though? (Queue WW face photoshopped onto a monkey)
    (> why not pay the new board at least partially in oppies?)

What needs to happen: ML and Airguide immediately appointed advisors for BGS in China with options for payment exercisiable @40c+.

My only legitimate concern is ML, who as I see it is crucial to BGS procuring the much needed BOAs for production, is not currently employed nor owes any obligation beyond a moral one (lol) to BGS.

Perhaps our new board has the skill set to procure these though? Nonetheless no mention of China in their CVs. Luckily JM is best mates with ML?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.