FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

And BAM, Barneydebear just drop's the mike and walks quietly...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    And BAM, Barneydebear just drop's the mike and walks quietly away back to the Bar.

This is what I was on about earlier @eshmun , the oldschool crew here have all done their homework time and again over all these issues to the point that you get a quality post from the likes of Mr Bond as above, laying out everything that needs to be known about a particular point in a nice concise format which explains it all.

We have discussed it back and forth, added bits here and there, bitched and argued amongst ourselves for years up till now. And then we get people who pop in occasionally and offer an uneducated opinion, get their nose a tad bruised, and then whine that they are getting shouted out and if and but about the stock, but they don't ever really have the indepth knowledge that is already there and don't want to listen when it is explained that ALL these issues ahve already been discussed over and over.

There are numerous quality post's like these above from long term holders that can explain and answer nearly any question a person might have about BGS, they go back years and also explain why such people have held for so long as well.

And having discussed it all, argued about it all, discussed it some more, seen the critics and doubters come and go, having had talented people with many different skills analyze this that and the other, time and time again from every different angle, argue about tossing out the BoD member's over months and months, running the numbers and and the logistics, the gold and the lithium, and all combined over years now... I think we as a dedicated group of holders, have just a bit more of a clue about a company we have held for quite a while now than you do.

I am more than open to constructive criticism and welcome it with open arms, but in this case I think you need to actually identify what your argument actually is because so far I think we have everything covered without your help.

I'm a cynical biatch at the best of times myself, and was initially telling the crew who led the shareholders revolt to just STFU and to just let management do their thing up until the 'Deal' came along.... I am also one of those who can suffer the knowledge of being wrong as well though, and face up to the fact that when the FACTS change so does my position.

Even in spite of my change of position back then, I still backed Joyce right up until he O.K'd the decision to award the BoD their bonus shares a week or so out from the vote. The Facts changed again right there.

To be honest, I personally care very little anymore for uneducated critics of BGS, I know what is and is not now after many years of holding it, I could sell on open for the lowest price and still make a bundle, but I also know it's potential very well also.

BGS currently holds %100 stake of one of the best highest grade hard rock lithium deposits on the planet, holds all the best ground right next door to a world class gold mine starved for feed, has one of, if not the best group of well informed intelligent proactive group of shareholders I have ever come across and despite it's recent troubles is set to storm the market like a phoenix in the next week or two.

Even the average Jo and Jane sixpac have got a little educated in the last twelve months with what and is not a decent Lithium investment. The bigger money is already clued in, and with our gold tenures floating in the background and a clean slate from now on with the recent halt coming to an end we are all set to get all.....
    Thunderbirds are GO, unlike the current lot of downrampers who....just...Ummm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.