FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Update on Corporate Review and Management Changes, page-466

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Look, we could talk about egos vested interests, etc, forever.
    I really don't care for the criticisms of personalities.

However, ML is a talented bloke with a big ego and now has some performance/deals to boast about. He is not perfect but calls things as he sees them and is obviously more verbal on stocks he holds or companies he contracts to. Probably upsets some because he also points out the deficiencies of other stocks.

We are all here to make money and I have no problem with people ramping/promoting a stock with sensational credentials like AVZ and BGS. We all need to do our own research as there is no simple one size fits all strategy for every stock.

Many on HC have ulterior motives but most of them are fairly transparent: I can't change them so I just try to understand them. Most will flock to stocks that have merit however. There are also too many footy team supporters on HC as well with blinded iron wills: just need to filter through the crap really.

With regards to JL: well, he probably just lost all credibility with his attack on AGY/AVZ making his jealousy of ML apparent.
    We should just let them have their battles as is no concern of ours I guess.

AGY is not a super resource but ML has cut deals and turned it into something profitable/feasible.
    AVZ is obviously surreal.

Moving on, I believe BGS should be up and running soon: @boy1 has his ear to the ground so maybe he can comment.
    It has been painful indeed but I suspect we are pretty close.

It is my personal belief that BGS has many bags in it and their are plenty of rumours of progress behind the scenes.

;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 24/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.