FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Update on Corporate Review and Management Changes, page-475

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    Gday Gwaihir/ Phil,

I'm assuming the meds aren't working but the Shiraz on the Mandurah canals are.

Where do I start with your post?

Firstly to make unsubstantiated accusations against the very Board that is remedying the incompetence of the previous directors that you voted to retain smacks of complete hypocrisy and is quite frankly disgusting imo.

Secondly you state that you have followed some things up with other consulting companies who gave opinions that are worth a pinch of salt without the details that this board has uncovered.

Why didn't you and your good mate JR from Merchant Group arrange a meeting with the Board to better understand the absolute debacle that the previous board left when they fled the company. Proven by the recent announcement.

The fact is that anyone with the large amount of shares you have and have supported the previous board even after the disclosures of impropriety and governance/compliance transgressions should have sought a briefing with the current board to ascertain the correct position.

You have begged for reassurance that it will all be worthwhile in the end.

I can guarantee you that it will be more than worthwhile, it will be outstanding.

Btw if you want to sell your shares give me a call. Your mate JR from Merchants has my number.

Hope your health is good and your traveling ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.