FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS could close up shop tomorrow and afford to pay a dividend...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    BGS could close up shop tomorrow and afford to pay a dividend for the next 10 years, solely on the Randgold deal.

The RM spill may end up being a gift that keeps giving? I hope KJ takes the role of our technical advisor? He deserves to be rewarded for the foresight to grab the best Lithium opportunity in Mali.

With ML still been within contact of our new BoD, it's a great feeling that he'll be trying to secure us a deal no doubt... remember there's only afew Lithium resources available, yet plenty of takers desperate to get their hands on a prize!?

For the tax issue...I'll let the bean counters worry about that one... I'm not surprised there's confusion considering Australia's tax laws n regulations stretch into the millions (There's a story about Aussie tax law that it's more complex now and if it continues it'd have a billion pages of documents by 2030...)

Like @Aptayl said... KJ was out of his depth in the MD role...now we have experts who can steer this ship and BGS hasn't even started the recalibration to it's peers MC...?
    PS, and don't forget our Gold deal with RG and Koting, That's very unique!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.