MTL 16.7% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Hi guys I know everyone has his/her own opinion for this court...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi guys I know everyone has his/her own opinion for this court case and I know all holders ( including me) are nervous and stuck in this until we don’t see the outcome from Honourable Court till then its not clear to us that what is actually happened..We all know that if a company or any person caught for an error then legal authorities check their all history before releasing so imo CAD caught by ASX and then ASIC get in it so they sent their queries to CAD about their past paper work ..In that case they need to give every single clarification about the queries before they get an order from Honourable Court and they might did mistakes in past paper work also so they need to submit all those faulty documents in the court before hearing so they can get one release order for all faulty paperwork and they no need to go again and again. They might found by themselve that they have done the wrong paperwork in the past too so they informed ASIC to look in this and they need more time to filed those documents so they have requested to Honourable Court for next date . I am not agree with those ppl who are saying that the company is d***gy this and that just think about this if they are d***gy then they no need to filed a court case and they would have run away with money easily even before ASX caught them...I think its gonna be a big relief for us in 2018 and finger crossed I want CAD to come back on track and fulfill our wishes...GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.259K 504.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10691128 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62346264 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.