HVN 0.87% $4.62 harvey norman holdings limited

I am peeved off. I held this dog until today so I would get the...

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    I am peeved off. I held this dog until today so I would get the div. I wanted out weeks ago. THEY KNEW they would cut the div so why be so sneaky and low and cut it after the market closed. I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't read The Age online.

So I sold out after it had dropped by the div amount and then some. Oh they decided today? REALLY? They knew they would do this prior to open today. Asic needs to look into this. This is BS.

Oh yes Gerry please go on 60 Mins again saying how sales are booming due to the Coronavirus. What a crock. Either you're doing well or you're not? Did he lie to 60 mins and shareholders? If your sales have increased, there is no need to cut the div and if you were planning on doing so, like we all know you were, you should have told us YESTERDAY so the share price wouldn't drop by the ex div amount today (and then some). I'll never trust this management team again.

My only saving grace is that with the large proceeds of selling HVN (at a loss), I put that same amount of money into 9 other shares that have been hit way harder in recent weeks. Hopefully I can salvage these HVN shady shenanigans with those 9 other shares rising way more than HVN does tomorrow (or into the near future).

NOT HAPPY GERRY!!! I want 60 mins to do a follow up on you. Also wont be buying anything from HVN just on principle alone. You're banned Gerry! Banned I tells ya!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.62
Change
0.040(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $5.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.64 $4.59 $4.493M 972.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14791 $4.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.63 3528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.63
  Change
0.040 ( 1.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.60 $4.64 $4.60 202738
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.