SEN 3.85% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

I don’t post much, but I like this company, and have somewhat...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I don’t post much, but I like this company, and have somewhat averaged down in past month or so.
    The products are sound, although at risk as bigger players catch up, because the need is there.
    Biggest opportunity remains a take over/buy out for the technology, which I think is very worthwhile particularly to public cloud infrastructure operators (AWS/Azure/Google/IBM) and also valuable to companies that are seeking to future proof potential risks (Veam/Citrix/Oracle) who might reasonably see the market cap and decide it was cheaper to buy rather than spend the time to build an alternative technology base.

If I was involved in their corporate strategy I would be seeking some sort of preferential or exclusive licensing deal for a substantial equity investment. The upside for the investor would be to unlock the potential for an acquisition in future by watering down the blocking stakes.

Could be extremely lucrative for all holders, but an unbelievable opportunity for people entering at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.306K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 984726 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 359023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.