BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hey AllSo a year or so back, I was still fairly optimistic about...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hey All

So a year or so back, I was still fairly optimistic about BPG despite my grievances about Noetic Synergy. Fast forward a year, it's pretty obvious where this stock is heading - no-where... slowly. Its a sinking ship, lets be real.

Connections are getting smaller and smaller - even long term directors are getting out, Raphael - 15 years with Byte - gone and removed all evidence of having worked at Byte from his professional network profile. If that doesn't ring alarm-bells, then I'm not sure what else.

Let's take a look at those connections we once had and see who's still in favour with BPG, I've greyed out the connections we've lost:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1480/1480761-ad9e53aa0ac09887b4622a05321a57da.jpg

BPG Connections V4.pdf

IMO There's only Noetic Synergy (if they exist on more than just paper is a separate question) and potentially IHCA in Malaysia, connected through Ian Jeremy Jones - that could still be on ok terms with BPG.

BPG have had NO SALES through their partner Wimobilize in the past year. Why is that?
    There is literately so much evidence that this stock has about 0.0001% chance of survival. If it does, survive, I'm pretty confident that Management will consolidate the 3 Billion share registry, rendering our holdings worthless (well, except for Phua's 600m may be worth something at the end of it).

"Down Rampers" - we're not hurting this stock - IMO - the intelligent ones here are managing their finances to cater for their belief in the inevitable and passing on opinion that may actually help others when it comes to tax time and having the mindset that you can write this off as a tax deduction. For me personally I'm happy to write it off next financial year (assuming the inevitable of course).

Sure, call me a down-ramper, but I prefer to be honest with this forum, as I have always been, andnot going to give false hope to those reading my posts.

If Phua + Lim + New Guy get this turned around, start churning a profit from the exchange, get back the suggested wine debt, finalise all outstanding investigations with ASIC, ASX, and all other governing bodies, no consolidation, relist,... (the list goes on - you get the point), then I'll be the first to eat humble pie and high-five each other here. I just don't have faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.