BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

When I talk about connections I am talking more about potential...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    When I talk about connections I am talking more about potential sources of finance rather than old business partners. If you made a table of "ex business partners" for any given penny stock you would have a fairly morbid diorama.

I do not think that the former employees who have removed BPG from their linkedin profiles are necessarily a lost resource for the company. They could be brought back in again if things change. People tend to be rather selective with what they put on their linkedin profiles in general, so I suspect that most are probably happy to remove their history with a struggling company like BPG if they are not working there currently. This probably does not mean that they have severed all ties with Mr Phua.

I am going to say that I am pretty confident that Noetic exists. The onus is on the people saying that it does not to prove it. I doubt the exchange was built by Mr Phua himself.

There are plenty of companies at this end of the market who do not generate sales, make no revenue, have scary looking balance sheets and that still survive year on year. BPG could last much longer than you think and if it does it has the exchange running and this is always going to be a point of interest for new partners or providers of finance.

When all the other posts are entirely negative and many of them are made with the stated hope that the company fails before tax time so that a deduction can be claimed, then I feel as an investor that I should defend the stock. I think that most of the arguments made in the negative entirely ignore any of the possibilities that BPG might have to recover and are skewed towards one agenda which is not in the interests of most holders.

I have said over and over that the company is not in a good position, that it is risky and that it has problems, but these statements seem to get consistently ignored by the negative posters who assume that any kind of positive statement made is upramping.

Credit raises, consolidations, they are never fun but what can we do about that. At least if the company survives we get some of our money back as opposed to none.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.