BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on Cryptocurrency Exchange, page-107

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Thanks CT,

We're in violent agreement that we both believe getting some money back is better than none. I want this company to survive, turn the ship around and make us all a stack of cash, or even just return us more than zero would be better than... zero. (You actually have to pay $150 to write off your worthless shares when a company delists if you want the tax write off).

But we're in violent disagreement if you believe Noetic Synergy is a fully fledged, verifiable company: If you read my posts on this over the past year and a half you would have all your evidence that Noetic Synergy is just a registered company (on paper only) with a 5 minute website. Please do some research, prove I'm wrong... I dare ya.

I was in Kuala Lumpur earlier this year, and out of curiosity I went to Puchong Business Park, (their registered address). Just like I've been saying, there was no trace of Noetic Synergy. I even went up to Level 2 and 3, spoke to someone in broken English, showed them pictures of Noetic's website, asked for Ian Jeremy Jones, Paulina Koesnadi and Low Chi Keng (the registered owners of this business) and no one heard of them. There was a little office (I don't know what they did there, it wasn't Noetic Synergy) plus there was a bottle shop. Nothing more than small eBay stores perhaps.

I've spent money researching Noetic Synergy and there is nothing anywhere about this company beyond what I've shared here.

I'm not going to argue every point, really don't have the time. But for the plenty of companies at this end of the market that survive, there are ten times more that don't.

I sincerely want a good news story here, a take over or JV would be a dream, luck would have to be on our side IMO for this to happen. But I'm not going to come on these forums, without doing appropriate research and suggest everything is going to be ok because I got a gut feeling (and want to feel that). That is just instilling false hope and giving people the wrong expectation. Set a realistic precedence and people won't turn around and blame you when things go wrong.

Chances are much more likely they this will go under than survive, not saying it can't happen, but realistically people here IMO should be preparing for the worst case scenario and if needed adjust their financials /investing strategy for this event (not to be taken as financial advice).

Good Luck All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.