BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

1) With the benefit of hindsight I would have sold all my stocks...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

1) With the benefit of hindsight I would have sold all my stocks and put all my money on ab1 last year and sold it in February last year.

It has been a bear market most of last year for this particular end of the market.   It is not easy to pick a stock that is definitely going to make money within a specific timeframe.

Unfortunately with the sharemarkets all that you really get to work with is foresight.  We pick stocks that we think will work and have a backup plan for when they do not.

BPG looks like it will be good for my plan for this year and for that I am happy.

2) Just following on point 1, with perfect hindsight, I would have not kept any of the shares I have currently, I would have stacked everything on ab1 and sold that stock last February.

At this specific point of time I would love to be able to use the money to buy the other stocks that I hold.  But that's the way the cookie crumbles at this end of the market.  Any stock can find itself in suspension for any number of reasons.  All you can do is have a strategy that factors this into account.  I hold 4 different penny stocks with a similar weighting in each so that if one or two hit trouble, I know the other two should be alright.

BPG should do alright now it's exchange is running. It will be a revenue generating stock which is rare this end of the market.   Also because it seems to have stabilised now I can spend more time worrying about developments elsewhere in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.