BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on Cryptocurrency Exchange, page-29

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927

Relisting by June.....

IMO the first hurdle will now be this issue whether the BPX Tokens form a "Managed Investment Scheme" with ASIC.

ASIC define these as follows:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1410/1410539-d94a22c9ed7ad86ad9aa5a2498ad7daa.jpg

https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/funds-management/

My personal opinion is that BPX tokens  would be considered as a M.I.S. and that BPG would probably need to register them as a M.I.S. which would take some time, including the preceeding legal battle they are talking about.

Best guess... Time to resolve this = 4 months (complete non factual guess however)

Second to that, AFAIK BPG will need to go through some recompliance process with the ASX... (I believe the backdoor listing is no longer relevant since removing Soarlabs from the equation).

I hold another sock that is going through ASX recompliance, which has been suspended for 8 months already, and more likely 10 months before it relists.  I also am aware that the ASX are/were currently changing their systems to work on blockchain technology so they got a lot on and things like recompliance is probably taking longer than usual due to their other activities.

Based on this, I'd estimate that recompliance will take a further 6 months.

If BPG could do both tasks in parallel,  I'd buttress we cool be trading again most likely in July/August.

But my realistic expectation, knowing what management are like, and assuming relisting is not high up their priorities,  I'd suggest most likely we'd resume trading again towards the end of 2019, September onwards. 

Hence my beef with this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.