KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I think it’s related to Malaysian govt announcment a few days...

1. 10 Posts.
    I think it’s related to Malaysian govt announcment a few days ago that RFID pilot scheme for the public is due to start in early Sept, with full rollout in Jan next year. The company in charge is Touch n Go and the RFID tags can at this stage be used in KL and the crossing to Singapore. Spoke to one of their customer service people this morning and she said the tags are fitted either internally on windscreen or externally on headlight, and you need to take your car to a registered fitter - so it’s not like our old rego stickers. The tags will not work if someone tries to remove them. Not sure if KKL is involved with this - but judging from the tone of the recent update and comments at last year’s AGM, I highly doubt it.

Having been in the sharemarket for almost 30 years now, I have never encountered a company like MIK/KKL. How it has survived for so long, and done basically nothing, is remarkable.

There was a comment some time ago, pondering if anyone was actually working in KKL. Judging by the latest announcement, I’d have to agree with the sentiment.

By the way, KKL management (if you’re still there), the Malaysian elections were in May, not June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.