TVN 3.77% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: Update on Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility, page-105

1. 4,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106
    "Having said all this, the costs of capital equipment previously assumed supply from low labour cost Asian countries. Fair to assume that these will be mostly German made now so the CAPEX figures are bound to change."

I'm not so sure this is as great a risk now as it was at the start of 2020.

Two countries where I've worked & know have significant fabrication yards/facilities that have supplied major Australian projects include Vietnam & Thailand.
    Both have managed & contained COVID extremely well, not to mention how China, another major Pre-Assembled Module fabricator, which has reported that it has COVID under control.

I'd suggest Europe & the US would be locations where sourcing large scale modules & equipment could be considered more of a risk in relation to impact from COVID.

Of course, time will tell what happens with the Vaccine.

Thailand : Nov. 23, 2020 : WHO head has singled out one developing country for its success in managing the coronavirus pandemic....‘Thailand is an excellent example that, with a whole-of-government, whole-of-society, comprehensive approach, this virus can be contained — even without a vaccine.’

Vietnam :Wed 23 Sep How did Vietnam bring the spread of coronavirus to a halt — again?
    Vietnam’s Pandemic Success Is a Lesson for the World

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $77.43K 1.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 392600 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 32018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.