TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Update on Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility, page-77

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    The $800m elephant in the room continues to be are there even any talks with companies yet to Build, Own, Operate, Transfer (BOOT) the refinery, if it has taken TNG 4 years into discussions without any financing for the mine, how long will another company take to find the BOOT financing. And with TNG's ore body not financially viable without the TIVAN plant, the BOOT component needs to be financed and built prior to ore extraction. The ore body cannot just be mined without anywhere to process it as it will burn through money without selling any product, so I think we can all agree the processing facility and BOOT needs to be fully funded by whoever the third party will end up being before funding for the mine takes place. I don't see a mine being funded without a processing facility being finalised and under construction first.
    Time frames are well blown out and until there is word on BOOT this cannot move, PB, BOOT is the CRITICAL PATH,i think due to BOOT this has years of stagnating in the wilderness. Sigh...back in the draw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.