NC1 0.00% 14.5¢ nico resources limited

I think Fergus does a good job of articulating this. In terms of...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I think Fergus does a good job of articulating this. In terms of chemistry, there is no current element with the energy density that nickel provides. He makes the good point that we(nickel) isn't the domestic market product, its the industrial/commercial applications that will drive this. Both NMC/LFP has hit critical mass. LFP will take the cheap end of the market. They will both see mass adoption. In the examples of vanadium redox etc, that battery tech took 10yrs+. It takes time to bring that to commercial basis. The NMC chemistry has hit the 'popular business' phase, whererin investemtnt in R&D is a competitive edge, rather than an academic concept.

It may well prove to be second to some tech that may come out, but the depth of investment currently(just look at how many battery/anode etc (Mega) factories are currently being built.) will see to it that this will be in place for 10-15 years minimum.

All of the benchmark minerals expectations of 80+ additional nickel mines (or whatever it is)....accounts for EV demand only. ONLY. Not industrial, not earthmoving machinery demand. Not mining demand .Not HV/Semi demand not grid scale battery story demand(ha! on point at the moment). There is 1 reason only that BHP just put their foot on OZL. There is a severe absence of developed deposits(again, nickel/copper deposits take 10+ years to drill out a minable resource.

These will prove to be HUGELY valuable going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $8.976K 61.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 17332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 21524
Last updated 14.05pm 03/05/2024 ?
NC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.