PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Thanks for the detailed post Helmenesh, it brought a tear to my...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks for the detailed post Helmenesh, it brought a tear to my eye! You've had a wonderful career in the mining industry and I enjoy reading your thoughtful and considered posts.

For me, some of the posters get too serious so I try to be a bit light hearted, but I also don't have any experience with the mining industry and my record of being a successful investor is very poor to date. My wife does keep a close watch on our dwindling investments because without her caution we'd be living in the parklands by now!

I have made the mistake of listening to so called "experts" in the share investing game too many times and a classic is David Baker one of the heads of Baker Young Stockbrokers. I bought into Peptech at a good price and was sitting on a nice $50k profit when Peptech hit $5. I was phoning him personally weekly and he was telling everyone, including Bob Hawke, in very eloquent and convincing terms not to sell as Peptech would hit $20. So as Peptech began to fall he kept telling us to buy more!

Needless to say most of us ended up losing large sums of money, some of the richer investors sued David Baker. Since then I have been wary of "experts" ramping stocks, and certainly cautious about posters in this forum ramping ABU, based on little or no actual mining experience or knowledge. That is why your thoughts and those of Bob the Miner have been greatly valued as you have the experience and the knowledge to make informed posts.

However, DH did his own bit of ramping of ABU about 3 years ago now and was predicting a high sp and production to have begun at least 2 years ago!

Despite all of the optimism ABU's sp has continued to languish, something that a certain poster has been right about for 3 years now! So, many of us have had our investment money tied up in ABU for 3 years+, and getting the cold shoulder from our wives, when we could actually have been making good money elsewhere and buying into ABU around now, or when the sp actually begins to rise!

One day the market must surely recognise the value in ABU and the sp will rise to levels that I would expect to be at least 60c+. Unfortunately for me and many other long term investors, 60c to 90c is just our break even points!

The fundamentals now appear in place for ABU to become a very profitable and ever expanding Gold miner, in a very exciting, huge, new Gold area! Thanks for you posts, and being 74 years young, I hope that you are soon to enjoy the fruits of your investment in ABU!

Cheers
    Bruce 13

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.361K 1.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8397902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21506422 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.