PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Bruce 13 thank you for your sentiments and kind words. I am...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Bruce 13 thank you for your sentiments and kind words. I am sorry to read about your experiences with some members of the broking fraternity. If it is any consolation, you are not Robinson Crusoe there. I have had several friends who lost substantial amounts of money because their brokers either failed to fulfill a sell order or, talked them into waiting for higher rewards. Many so called advisers big time themselves on the crest of waves that are in vogue at certain times in the history of particular industries, whether it be Pharmaceutical, Mining, Construction, Tech booms, Uranium booms, Oil booms etc. and, because we are human and believe so called experts, we rely on their advice and at times we follow blindly. Better and more humble advice from those experts would have been to sell half of one's holding, take your investment and ride the wave. Some did of-course and build successful clientele.

Generally Gung-ho advisers come across as though they were the discovers of a particular stock that is heading to stratospheric levels and believe they are invincible. In reality most of them know very little about the commodity/stock they are promoting to their clients, and it doesn't matter whether it is the tech boom, the .com boom, a new flu vaccine, a stem cell research outfit a nickel or gold stock, graphine (the up and coming darling) or an oil play. whatever is in vogue. This also applies to some company directors as well especially those heading penny dreadful oil companies and include failed lawyers, accountants and so called financial experts who promote wares they are out of their depth with. (Having said that there are many small oilers who will make the grade over the next couple to 3 years, but you will find that their governance is essentially controlled by technical people)

The trick is to do one's own research and not allow emotion to influence an investment decision. One does not have to be an expert in the field one wants to invest in. these days information is very easily available on the net about the commodities sought, the potential demand and the companies and governance dealing with the ware peddled.

With respect to ABU and Darren Holden, without going into specifics, I think that they have acted reasonably responsibly considering the circumstances of the last 3 years regarding gold price etc. Whatever happens to the gold price, however it is stuffed up by American and world bankers, the Tanami has been identified and proven. I keep banging about this, but I really believe that it is a unique area and nothing will stop its development over the next couple of decades at least.

So, at the risk of sounding like one of those broker advisers, Hang in there Bruce 13 because from a technical view point at least, it is a sound play. If external human elements caused by greed destroy this play, it will be a real shame. I am optimistic that this will not happen and to quote you,

Go ABU!

Cheers
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6983529 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 139500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.47am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.