BGT 0.00% 4.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

No apologies needed. I would like to thank you on the 2 links...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    No apologies needed. I would like to thank you on the 2 links which helps me piece together the history of the company. It sure has gone back to 2004 and 2010.

So far, the only director who had connections with Bioprospect is Peter May, and also highlighted Max Kay whose name appears in the top 20 shareholders list, Max has since passed on. Apart from the licensing of Qcide from Bioprospect to Bio-gene, I could not pick up other tech that is connected.

In the IPO prospectus:

"INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSIGNMENT DEED

On 9 November 2009, the Company entered into an Intellectual Property Assignment Deed (Assignment Deed) with BioProspect Limited (which later changed its name to Medibio Limited) (Medibio) and the University of Western Sydney [ABN 53 014 069 881] (which later changed its name to Western Sydney University) (WSU).

The purpose of the Assignment Deed was to assign to the Company the patents and applications for patents formulated as an extension of the claims contained in Patent Application PCT/AU2002/000569 and as described in the Intellectual Property Report in Section 7. The trademark for Qcide™ was also assigned. The Assignment Deed replaced a licencing arrangement between the Company and Medibio.

The Company will, upon Listing, be required to make the payment to Medibio as set out in Section 10.6.

The Company may also be obliged to pay UWS up to a total of $150,000 as a result of entering into licences with third parties.

No further amounts are payable pursuant to the Assignment Deed and the Company has satisfied all of its other obligations (including as varied) pursuant to the terms of the Assignment Deed."

I would think apart from the IP (and since renewed) was bought over from Bioprospect and UWS, Stockswami may have been a bit harsh on BGT's current development.

What I am interested, is if we could get any responses from GRDC and DAF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.867M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $2.435K 49.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113070 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.