BGT 0.00% 6.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

I think it's a blessing in some respects.Now a 25 mill MC with 7...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think it's a blessing in some respects.

Now a 25 mill MC with 7 mill. cash.

Let's see where the price goes once the dust settles. Today is disappointing for sure but what's wrong with all these trolls who go on and on trying to tell everyone else that it's worthless. It's not a competition to see who's right or wrong. You're either invested or you're not. If not what normal balanced person cares.

As for Swami I know first hand the things he says about many people and companies are outright lies . He has no assets or credibility and has been found out so often now I wondered whether I'd see his name again. But it's all he has in life. The ignorance of followers on a blog who are likewise hateful and unsuccessful.

One thing that has impressed me about BGT is their capital management which has put the company in good stead when something breaks. This industry is notoriously slow and non innovative if that's the word. I can understand anyone who doesn't want to be in the stock but for me it's worth the risk and I added today.

Like many others I found the price action of recent weeks disconcerting and today we got the dump overreaction. It's not a market where a stock like this sucks up bad news so opportunity or get me outa here it's the individuals choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8685 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 22204 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.